Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brooklyn's Tenth Month

This month Brooklyn has become very adventurous and is keeping us on our toes. She found her love of climbing and has starting climbing anything and everything! One day I was washing dishes in the sink and had the dishwasher open. I knew she was down on the floor playing with the bottom rack and a second later I looked over and found her standing on the dishwasher checking out the top rack.


She also loves to find an open door to the bathroom and takes full advantage of playing in the toilet that her brothers forgot to close and best of all, she loves the toilet paper! I'm constantly checking to make sure all the bathroom doors are shut.


Right after she turned 9 months she started self feeding for all of her solids. Bye Bye baby food.


She is the first child I have had to put in a permanent baby gate at the bottom of the stairs for. The temporary one that I slide through the balusters was not cutting it. She loved to stand on the first step and shake it. She also figured out how to move it and climb right up the stairs. After pulling her off the stairs multiple times in a row, we headed off that night to find a permanent solution!


Shopping has become a big challenge. Brooklyn will not stay in the cart seat. She insists on standing up in her seat and loves to try to crawl into the basket. The little buckle on the shopping cart doesn't stop her. Her brothers egging her on doesn't help either. Doesn't this trip to Target look like so much fun? Needless to say, I have limited my shopping trips with all 3 kids this summer.

Things have definitely gotten crazy keeping up with this wild girl. Brooklyn, you bring so much joy to our family. Happy 10 months!


No comments: