Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blake Lost His First Tooth

Blake finally lost his first tooth! He has been asking and asking when this will happen and it finally did! I was not here when it happened because I was at work, but it's a pretty funny story. First of all, we had no idea it was loose. I had checked a few weeks ago and it wasn't loose at all. He was eating popcorn with Grand and kept saying there was something "crunchy" in his mouth. They all just assumed it was a kernal and he spit it out in the trash. Then Grand noticed that his mouth was bleeding and looked inside and saw the missing tooth. They quickly went to the trash and started digging in it to find the tooth. I was so thankful that I had taken out the trash before I went to work. It could of been a really bad and messy job. They found the tooth and everyone was happy! The Tooth Fairy brought $5 dollars that night for the first tooth with assurance it would be less for the rest of his teeth. We had fun talking about how Blake lost his first tooth right when Brooklyn was getting her first tooth!


Reading "The Night Before the Tooth Fairy" for first time
We didn't have a pillow or anything for Blake to put his tooth in. He just put it under his pillow and hoped the Tooth Fairy could find it!

No comments: