Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures

I wanted to get pictures of Brooke around 6 months while she was sitting and not moving around. Well, once I confirmed that she was sitting and made the appointment, it ended up being on April 15th and A LOT had changed. She was moving all around and putting everything in her mouth. Anytime she was sitting she was grabbing hand fulls of leaves, dirt, flowers, etc. It made for an interesting photo shoot, but Julie did a great job. Wow, this girl is patient. I also decided we would try to get a few pics of the boys and try for a family shot if it worked out. We were very pleased with the pictures, although it was a stressful hour and a half! I had wanted to have a few outfit changes for Brooke, but there was no way that would happen. These were done on Brooke's 7 month birthday!

Anyone in the area should consider using Julie. She's fantastic!!
www.photojewelsphotography.com

Lots of great pictures...

No comments: