The pools were great and the boys loved going down the water slide. Brooke also had her first pool experience and loved it. She kept crawling into the water from the zero depth entry. She was definitely a handful. The resort also had a kid area with 2 wet bounce houses, 2 dry bounce houses, balls, hula hoops, basketball, etc. The boys enjoyed all of it.
On Sunday, we took the boys to Sea World and left Brooke with Grand. The weather was perfect and it wasn't very crowded. We had a great time watching the Cannery Row Caper show and of course the Shamu show. The big hit were all the water rides and Shamu express (a little roller coaster). We started out with Texas Splashdown (aka the Log Ride), and then Rio Loco (aka Roaring Rapids). We did the Rio Loco a couple of times. We were always excited to see who would get drenched by the water fall. The first time it was Brent and Blake and the second time was Mom and Blake. There was one last water ride, Journey to Atlantis, but it was definitely a bigger ride with a really big drop. The boys had gotten a little cocky and we walked by to see if they wanted to ride it. They did, and it was an adventure. Blake was scared at the beginning and Ben was fine. Then in the middle of the ride, Blake was happy and Ben was scared to death. They both endured but said they didn't want to ride that ride again!
We had a great trip and made many fun memories!
I realized that I didn't take as many pictures as I thought, but here is what I got.
Brooke's first road trip


Swimming





Sweet Dreams


Bounce House Fun



Sea World









Shamu Express





Two Thumbs Up
Rio Loco

Dipping Dots
Worn out...Bye Bye Sea World
1 comment:
Looks like a great trip!! I am impressed with all of your blogging lately, I need to grab a cup of coffee and catch up!
Post a Comment