Blake started Kindergarten on Aug 24
th. He was very excited to start school. He is lucky to have 4 neighborhood kids and 1 boy from soccer in his class. This is really crazy since there are 7 Kindergarten classes. His teacher is Ms. Wolfe. I have only heard great things about her, so I'm excited and happy to have her as Blake's teacher. I handled the big day
ok. I know he is ready and will do great. His school day is very long, 7:45 - 2:45 so we do miss him much of the day. Ben really misses having his brother around after having such a fun summer. We also have had to adjust to the earlier mornings and look forward to the weekends much more now. I can't wait to see what this year holds. I know Blake will learn and grow so much this year!

The brothers. Ben wasn't too happy about the photo op.





Blake and Ms Wolfe

No comments:
Post a Comment