Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brooklyn's Shower

My sweet friends and sister in law threw me a shower for Brooklyn. Everything was so perfect with tons of cute details! Everyone invited received a onesie with their invitation to decorate. They all turned out really cute. Brooklyn will have a lot of adorable onesies in all sizes to wear her first year. She also received lots of fun girl stuff that I can't wait for her to use. The pink is starting to take over the Baldwin house. We are so excited to welcome a little girl to our family soon.






The invitation


The hostesses and I....Erin, Bekah, Kristy, Carol, Me, and Mallory


Sis and I

Erin, Me, Grand

Jana and I
Mallory and I

1 comment:

Sydney said...

LOVE The updates! I am so glad to see shower pics- I am so sad we couldn't make it. Looks beautiful!

Can't wait to see you next week!!