We had a great Halloween this year. Blake decided he wanted to be Darth Vader, which was kind of random. I wasn't even sure he knew who Darth
Vadar was but apparently the boys in his class love Star Wars. Ben was the hand me down Pirate, but he didn't seem to mind.
Grandy took the boys to her church festival the weekend before Halloween. Blake had a Halloween party at school where they all dressed up and had a parade around the school. We enjoyed our Halloween evening meeting with the neighbors and seeing
every ones costumes, we had dinner in our driveway with some friends, and then off to trick-or-treat. Brock, Erin, and baby Carter joined us. It was fun to have them go with us! Blake and Ben loved trick or treating!
1 comment:
Well, I don't know if it is okay to have Halloween posts up on December 29th, but I am sure glad to see you blogging again!
Love your boys!
Post a Comment