Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Blake and Ben truly loved Christmas this year. We spent the month leading up to Christmas reading notes/scriptures from our Advent house and of course a candy to go along. That was something to look forward to every night.



We spent Christmas Eve morning/afternoon with the Baldwin family.















Christmas Eve night we got our cookies and milk ready for Santa. We finished our Advent and read "Twas the Night Before Christmas." Christmas morning Blake woke up at 5:30 AM YIKES!! He busted through our bedroom door shouting, "Santa brought the Wii!" He couldn't contain himself while Brent and I were trying to figure out what was going on. We were dead asleep. We tried getting him to go back to his room for a while, but I knew that wouldn't last long especially since he hadn't checked his stocking. So right about the time I was about asleep again, he ran through the bedroom door shouting, "Santa brought me a Webkinz!" Then of course it was over. We were for sure not going to get anymore sleep. That's what Christmas is all about! It did take me a few hours to actually wake up.

We went to Ben's room to wake him up! He did not move even with Blake screaming in his ear. Amazing! It took him about 10 min before he was ready to get up. He came down and saw the Wii. We checked out the stockings and opened a few gifts. I realize now that I didn't get very many good pics. This is because my camera was full since I hadn't downloaded any fall pics yet. We did get a lot of good video, which usually never happens. Oh well. Maybe next year.











Christmas evening the Anglin family came over to our house. It was fun to have everyone here and the boys loved playing Wii with their cousins.





No comments: