Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ben's New Bed

On Sunday, we converted Ben's crib into the Toddler bed for him to start learning a little more about freedom. He really wouldn't of cared to still have the crib, but he is almost 3 and wants to start sleeping in Blake's room in the bunk beds. We thought this would be a good first step. I thought the new rail we were putting on would protect him from falling out. Although I learned later it was really just for decoration as it is below the mattress. Oh well.

We went in to check on him that night about 10:30 PM and this is what we found. Hilarious! We moved him back onto the bed, and I hoped he stayed there all night. When he woke up I asked him how he liked his new bed and he said it was great. I asked him if he woke up on the bed or the floor and he said the bed. Who knows! He doesn't seem to mind.

That's all of our 2008. We look forward to a wonderful 2009!

Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

Two Sisters said...

So much fun to read your mega posting! Lovin' the pic of Ben:).

Sydney said...

LOVE this pic, love his freedom, love the idea of the boys in the bunks together, love your blog posts and LOVE You!!