We brought them home and the boys were ecstatic! They played them in the game room upstairs for a while before nap/quiet time. After that I decided that maybe these new drums should be moved to the media room to minimize the sound. This is where they have stayed. They love them, and I think I have found a way to not hear them as much. If it buys me a few moments of them playing together without my assistance, then I think they will be worth it.
Also, Blake is having his first night sleeping on his top bunk bed. He is so excited. He asked me last night, but I wasn't quite ready for it since I was putting him to bed solo at 9 pm. So I told him we would get it ready for tonight. Hopefully he will sleep the whole night up there. Who knows what might happen!




**Just went in to check on Blake. He seems to be sleeping pretty well. Please excuse the Indian print pillow that for some reason he thinks he needs to sleep on. Not Moms first choice...

1 comment:
Lovin' the drums:)!
Post a Comment