Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blake's 5 Year Old Party

Blake turned 5 on Monday, August 11th. Very crazy to believe!! We had his party at Baskin Robbins the Sunday afternoon before. It turned out great and he really enjoyed himself. He had 16 friends attend so it was a little chaotic and crazy at times.

After his party we went to Hawaiian Falls for some water fun. He absolutely loved it. He was a little hesitant at first to go down the small slides by himself, but after a few times with mom he got up the courage and we couldn't get him off of them. There was only one bigger slide that he could do (based on height). So Blake and Brent got their mats and headed up. I was thinking that he might chicken out at the top, but he didn't. He loved it and of course wanted to do it again. This time I got to go. I didn't get any pictures at Hawaiian Falls, but it was definitely a fun experience.

Cheese!!!











The little ones enjoyed making a mess.....










Opening his gifts from Brent, Ben, and I after we got back from dinner Monday night.




2 comments:

The Sanderfords said...

He looks so happy! So glad he had a great b-day.

Two Sisters said...

Blake looks so big! Happy Birthday:).