Monday, March 15, 2010

Playdate with College Roomies

I am so lucky that all of my college roommates live in the DFW area. We meet often for fun dinners, and we try to get together with all the kids when everyone is off school, summers, etc. So the Monday of spring break, we loaded up and headed to Syd's house in Arlington. It's always a little crazy when we have 12 kids together, but we always enjoy ourselves. It was also Brooklyn's half birthday so I brought a cookie cake for us to celebrate. I am so blessed to have such great friends and I always look forward to all of our kids getting to play together. We will soon have a bakers dozen when Jana has another precious girl in September. After that I think we might stay at 13, unless someone has a really big surprise! I never would of thought we would have 13 kiddos between the 4 of us. So fun!!

The big kids table + Milly

The little kids table
Brooklyn with her cake
Syd leading all the future Baylor Bears in a little sic'em bears! So funny!

Group shot.....all 12 of them

Silly faces

No comments: