Monday, March 15, 2010

Brooklyn's Sixth Month

Brooklyn had some major developmental milestones in her 6 month. About 2 weeks before her 1/2 birthday she started sitting up independently. She felt like sitting was not that big of accomplishment, so she needed to start doing the army crawl right after. Seriously? While I was extremely proud of her, I was really looking forward to the sitting phase without her being able to go anywhere. Oh well. She is still slow, but already getting into things. Keeping up with her big brothers has already inspired her it seems.

She continues to be a very happy baby. I am starting to see glimpses that she most likely will be a very determined little girl. Big brothers, Blake and Ben, continue to adore her and she loves to watch all that they do!

6 month stats

Weight: 17 lbs 10 oz - 75-90%
Height: 27.5 - 97%

Happy 6 months sweet girl!

Last bath in the baby tub

Ben always wants his picture taken with her. So sweet!
Still loves to jump
First time in the big bathtub

First time in her big car seat

Look who is sitting

Happy 6 months!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

PRECIOUS update! I love the pic in the big girl carseat- she is so proud!!