Due to his competitive nature, Ben was set on getting a perfect bowling score. His day finally came tonight. HE DID IT!!!! He was so proud of himself. Brent and I were extremely nervous for him as he proceeded to the 10th frame. We don't think he realized he was at the end with a perfect score.
He has since gone on to get 2 more perfect games, for a total of 3! We wonder how many other 3 year old's have scored 3 perfect Wii bowling scores. I'm assuming most 3 year old's aren't playing Wii yet!


4 comments:
I am not going to lie- this totally cracks me up- but it is super impressive!
Add another one to the talley tonight - #4. He's gettin' cocky about it. He started counting down the number of strikes he needed the last few. I wish they gave college scholarships for Wii Bowling.
-Brent
I am loving that he is getting "cocky" HA!!!
We are so getting a Wii next Christmas.
#5 yesterday. He had a tantrum after a meager 278 tonight.
Post a Comment