We have been going through challenges with Ben before bed. Nothing major, he just won't go right to sleep and is always coming out of his room to ask us questions, make up injuries, etc. Tonight we had gone through the same old things and then he was quite. I heard him shut his door and I breathed a sigh of relief. About a hour later I heard him start to cry a little and I assumed he was coming downstairs. I went to the stairs to meet him to see what was wrong and this is what I found.......

Of course I was cracking up and very thankful he did not roll down the stairs. We could of had a major catastrophe. I had no idea he was not in his room. Yikes!
3 comments:
Priceless! That's too funny!
He looks kind of cozy up there!
Ummmm... that is hilarious. Too cute!
The blog has needed (and still needs) some Baldwin crew updating :)
Post a Comment