Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anniversary Trip

Brent and I's 10th anniversary is May 22. We decided we would celebrate it a little early this year. We headed to Cabo at the end of March and had a wonderful time. During the day, I preferred to lay out by the pool and relax with a book while this was not Brent's thing. So he would go hit golf balls or play a round of golf. I would meet him at the course and ride with him the last 9 holes each of the days he played. One of the courses he played was absolutely beautiful. The last 3-4 holes were right on the ocean. So glad I went. I was beginning to think the people around the pool thought I was on a vacation by myself, but I didn't mind!

A few nights we had dinner at the hotel and a couple of nights we went out in the city. It was a good mix. We really enjoyed all the relaxation and the beautiful scenery. A big thank you to, Grand, who kept the boys while we were gone. They had a blast with her and they all seemed pretty worn out when we got back.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years!!

Our room when we arrived....

Self pic

View from dinner

Golf at the One & Only Palmilla

View from the shower. I really loved to take a shower and look at this scenery.

Drinks at a local restaurant....

Golf at Cabo Real...

Adios Cabo...




2 comments:

The Sanderfords said...

OMG it's beautiful there! Glad you had such a nice relaxing time with great weather. Happy 10 years!

Sydney said...

Looks amazing! So glad yall got to get away and not return with the piggy flu :)