Thursday, July 3, 2008

Museum of Nature and Science

This is a first. I am actually going to blog about an event that happened today. Usually I wait a good week before I get around to it.

Today we went to the Museum of Nature and Science in Fair Park with our friends Abbie and Anna Claire. They are members and they got all of us in for free. That was a pleasant surprise. Downstairs they have an area for preschoolers. Blake and Ben had a great time checking out all the different areas. Blake loved climbing the rock wall and of course I had to pull him away from the computers. They both loved this ball elevator. I have no idea what it was called but that's what I called it. Ben stood there and watched if for at least 10-15 minutes. He didn't want to leave it, but there was so much more to see. Ben also milked a cow, which I didn't have my camera around for. We all had a great time and it was so good to see our friends. Thanks Abbie and Anna Claire for a fun outing.















1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

YAY!We had a blast with you and your boys! Can't wait for the zoo!