Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lost in Translation

Last night Brent took the boys to Great Clips so they could all get a haircut. I usually go with them to mainly handle Ben, but this time Brent said he would just do it alone. He joked when he left saying buzz cuts, right? He was kidding.


About 45 minutes later Blake comes busting through the door and asks me what I think of his new haircut. He didn't have any hair. He truly had a buzz cut. I was thinking what in the world happened?? Then comes Ben running in the door and the same was true for him. No hair. Brent enters the house and had this look on his face reflecting things didn't turn out as they were suppose to.


He claims "Lost in Translation". He had some obvious problems communicating with the lady cutting Ben's hair. Instead of the 1-2 on the sides she did it across Ben's entire head. Then Blake wanted his hair like Ben's. They look cute. Just not what I expected. Glad it's summer.


Blake has been pointing out all the advantages to his new look. He won't have bed head anymore and I won't have to fix it. I'm a little worried what the sun will do to their heads, but we will see.


Here are a few pics after they returned....





4 comments:

Two Sisters said...

I love those haircuts! Don't you wish we could get our hair cut like that? How much cooler would we be (as in temperature)?

Jill said...

We have been buzzing Andrew's hair in the summer (it is dangerous to scissor cut it!!!). It always freaks me out when it is super short at first, but it is SO easy!

Love the hair and the boys! Great to see you guys today :)

Sydney said...

Okay, so I didn't see this post until now. Would have made alot more sense when I saw them this morning if I had read this first! I loved the haircuts today- they looked precious and very summertime!

The Sanderfords said...

Did Brent end up with a buzz too?
Hair or no hair your boys are still dolls. I miss them!