I'm sure I say this every birthday but WOW I can't believe that Blake is 8!
This year Blake wanted to have his party at Amazing Jake's which is a big indoor games, rides, laser tag, rock climbing, etc. The kids all played laser tag together and then went upstairs and did all kinds of activities. Blake and his friends had a great time! I on the other hand did not. My new iPhone 4 that I had for about 3 weeks was stolen at the party. I wasn't too bothered until I realized how expensive iPhone's were when not bought on a contract extension. Oh well. Glad Blake had a blast so it's all good.
Birthday morning opening his gift....another DSi since the other one broke



Having breakfast on the "You are special today" red plate

Party time

Blake and Eric

Brynna, Kate, Addy, and Parker

Liam and Walt

Brookie

Ben and AJ....... hugging a little too close

Blake's cookie cake...per his request

He got his whole name!


Laser Tag





Game time






Blake, you bring so much joy and laughter to our lives! You are the most sweet and caring little boy. You always are asking people how their day was and remembering to ask them how something went. You are such a hard worker in your company, BSBA. You love to email everyone and are still a whiz on the computer. You received an iPod touch from Grand and Pops for your birthday and you are super excited to add apps and put all your music on it. It's great because you can do it all yourself! You continue to keep everyone updated on your blog....The Blakeington post that you decided to create one day. You started Taekwondo this year and are really enjoying it. You did great in your belt testing and were so pumped to get your yellow belt. You have the most incredible memory. I often find myself asking you to remind me about specific events, etc. You are a great student and your teachers love to have you in their class. You are truly a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful we are your parents!!
No comments:
Post a Comment