Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ben's School Program

Ben's preschool had their annual school program. I was curious to see if Ben would actually participate and sing since he hasn't in previous years. I was pleasantly surprised that he did! He did a great job, but unfortunately the pictures aren't that great because he was right in front of the microphone.

Brooke and Grand

Walking in

Joey, Hunter, Ben and Addy...they all loved playing various games together
Ben and his boy buddies that he talked non-stop about all year!



Attempt at some family pics
Ben and his great friend, Addy........I think I've mentioned before how she says she is going to marry Ben. Super cute!
Brynna, Blake, Addy and Ben....the older Fudge girls and Baldwin boys
Funny faces
Brooke and sweet Calley. I hope they love playing with each other as they get older. They will be in the same grade and are 8 months apart. Kristy and I joke that they will love slumber parties while they munch on all kinds of goodies. These girls both love to eat during this stage of life!
I guess we will have to wait for another Messiah preschool program until these girls are potentially in one!

No comments: