Saturday, October 23, 2010

Great Pics of Ben's Soccer

We were fortunate to have a professional photographer come to Ben's soccer game and take fabulous action shots of the Rowdy Dinosaurs. Ben's friend, Connor, and his family know this guy and he likes to take sports photos and has a great camera/lens. He decided to come out and take pictures of Connor and his teammates. We couldn't believe how the pictures turned out and loved seeing all the action shots. These are just captured off the site to document so that is why there is proof across them. There are a bunch of pics below as I couldn't decide on my favorites. We are ordering some of these and putting them in Ben's room!

I love his tongue out as I did this while playing sports.
Great action shot

Go Connor!
Not caring that he's pushing a girl. Caught in the moment

My favorite shot!

Ben and Connor....so cute

No comments: