Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other.......


Yep, the top one has Brooklyn's name spelled wrong. That would be her original birthday dress that I pulled out on Saturday night before her birthday party on Sunday night.

My first thought was I couldn't believe the lady spelled her name wrong. Then I looked back at the email and yes, that would be her mom that spelled her name wrong. How in the world could I have done that?? I felt horrible and couldn't believe what I had done. When I received her dress it was a VERY crazy day and I pulled it from the mailbox, quickly glanced at it, was glad it came early and threw it in her closet.

Better yet, she was suppose to have her professional first birthday pictures that Monday, Sept 20th. I wasn't as worried about her birthday party, but I couldn't have pictures of her made in a dress where her name was spelled wrong. I felt horrible and called Julie who was to take her pictures and explained the situation and she was very agreeable to postpone for a couple of weeks.

I still can't believe this happened and I had to document it as I was a very stressed out, crazy mom trying to figure out how to make it all work!

No comments: