Brookyln continues to always be on the go and finding new things to climb everyday. After I blocked the stairs off, she decided that she would climb the outside of the stairs. Very dangerous especially with the 90 degree angle wood point. She took advantage of the tray being off her highchair and was found standing up in it. She loves climbing up on the couches and chairs. I am continually pulling her off the back of the couch. Climbing up the big chair and playing with the light switch provides her great entertainment. So far no major falls but it sure is exhausting keeping up with this little girl!
Going out to eat has become adventurous since Brooklyn has really perfected her scream. This girl LOVES to eat and continues to double fist while eating. When she runs out of food she decides that screaming is a nice way to get our attention. No matter how many times I sign more or say more, she thinks she must scream. So I spend much of our dinner regulating her food supply while making sure she has food in front of her but that she won't run out before we are all done eating. Fun times!
Happy 11 months sweet baby girl! I can't believe you are about to be 1.


The first tooth. Wow, getting this picture was next to impossible!
Using a toy to climb up on her play table

Eating snakes. Yuck!


Climbed into highchair. Scary for mom!







Head first
1 comment:
Good Post
Post a Comment