Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brooke's Eighth Month

Brooke had a great month. Not a lot of new developments, but fine tuning the ones she already has. She has been pulling up on everything she possibly can and her balance has improved a lot. She started cruising this month and has been pretty tough as she sometimes likes to be a little too adventurous. She started feeding herself puffs and Cheerios early this month. This has helped greatly when I am getting dinner ready or when we are out to dinner. She is an extremely fast crawler and can get to anything she wants in no time. We also call her the little vacuum as she doesn't miss the smallest speck and it's instantly in her mouth. Lots of mouth sweeps are being performed. It's been a big transition for me as she is into everything now and I have to make sure the floors are clear! This is hard with 2 big messy brothers. Some days are better than others.

I haven't mentioned before how she likes to babble. She makes lots of sounds and has been saying ma-ma and da-da for awhile now. Of course she does ma-ma more when she is upset and wants something! It's great to see her communication is definitely age appropriate after working with Blake's speech at such an early age.

I realized that most of my pictures of her have been at different outings that I have already posted about. Here are a few different ones of Brooke during her 8th month.

No comments: