

Blake had taken pictures he had downloaded from his camera onto the computer, put them into Microsoft Word, and printed them out. He was in heaven, but unfortunately most of the pictures were blurry and you couldn't tell what they were. On other sheets of paper, he had typed his address, phone number, and Miss Wolfe's name. I was proud of him, but also needed to think of a way to get a few pictures that told about him on his poster. It was a very fine line to not discourage the good work he had done.
Then he said he just wanted to take it all off and color the poster. I told him that was great, but I was going to print off a few pictures that we chose together to put on his poster. He was fine with that, so here is phase II.
And the final poster
No comments:
Post a Comment