Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brooke's Second Month

Brooke's second month of life involved her taking in her surroundings and her first interaction. At 6 weeks she gave us a real, intentional smile. It was so sweet and fun to see her first interaction with us. Her brothers continued to show her lots of love and affection. Ben was still providing Brooke with many kisses. It really surprised me how much the boys were into her. They were always so happy to greet her in the mornings and show her all the things they were up to. She enjoyed watching her bear mobile on the pack-n-play changing table and also the mobile in her bed. She would be entertained for a long time with these. She continued to be a very good sleeper. Usually going from 11 till 6 am!

Two Month Stats
11.6 lbs - 75%
22.3 in - 75%
15 in head - 50%




I had to capture the ridiculous size bow I put on her at 2 months. Decided I needed to wait till her head was a little bigger for this bow! It was the only hot pink bow I had but still a little large.



I love sleeping pics!


Just the diaper. Reminds me a little of a picture I have of Blake at this age, although I think she looks a lot more like Ben.


One of many kisses

Brothers helping out with bath time


Check out the big belly
Watching the bear mobile


Sleeping in her bassinet while striking a pose
Watching her mobile in her bed
Nap time with Dad's nasty feet a little too close to my baby


Sweet kiddos....everyone was in their underwear/diaper

First time in her big swing....I finally brought it downstairs
Also means first nap in her swing

No comments: