Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family and Friends

Since this is the only type of scrapbooking I will probably ever do, I wanted to have a separate post of our family and friends who were there with us at the hospital. We are truly blessed with such a wonderful support system. Love you guys. Quick note...Aunt Jackie came to visit shortly after we got settled into our room, and I guess the drugs were still so good that I wasn't thinking of getting a picture. Also, Landon (my sister's oldest) was diagnosed with the swine flu the same day Brooklyn was born. Then a week or so after that, Peyton (sister's middle son) was diagnosed with the swine flu as well. So needless to say, Shara wasn't around during our hospital stay and Brooklyn didn't meet her cousins until around 3-4 weeks after she was born.

Brent and Papa Bob


Aunt Shara

Papa Bob


Aunt Shara

Grand and Pops


Pops


Uncle Steve


Uncle Brock


Grand


Papa Bob and Karla



Carol and Kim


Aunt Erin


Mallory


Jana


Sydney


Jill


The college roomies (I need to find a better picture). The flash didn't go off.


Kristy, Brynna, and Addy


Brynna


Addy


Bekah and Kate


Bekah and AJ


1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

Yay! You're back:)! She is so beautiful!