The fireworks out there were amazing. Just a little bit away from us a house had what had to have been a professional show going on. It was one big blast and spray after another. There was no way they could of been lighting them one at a time. This went on for at least 30 min. It was crazy. All across the lake you could see fireworks. There was at least a few other shows across the lake that were similar to the one by us. These were just people at their homes. I would hate to know how much money was blown up in their firework shows. We sure did enjoy it though. It made our fireworks very dinky. The boys like watching all the fireworks around the lake. They didn't really like the ones we were lighting. Could of been that is was 10:00 and of course very loud.
More pictures are coming. I didn't take a lot since my sister had her camera out that is much better than my little one. Unfortunately, she has been out of town all week, but I should be getting hers soon.











3 comments:
Ummmm... where are pics of YOU?
Where do you think?? HA. No, I think my sister has one of all of us on the dock. Might post if it's not horrible.
That looks like FUN! Know what's funny? I've been down there a zillion times and never been on Cedar Creek lake! Guess that's not what we're exactly going for when we visit ;)
Post a Comment