Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Back.....

I know it has been forever since I have blogged. The last half of April through May have been very busy for us with trips scheduled every 2 weeks. Right when we recover from one trip we were headed out again. We have finally caught up and things are getting back to normal.


My college roomates and I were finally able to celebrate our 30th birthdays. Yes, I just turned 31. We had been planning for a few years to take a trip for your 30th birthdays, but it ended up last spring that 3 out of the 4 of us (not me -)) just had babies or were pregnant. So we waited a year. We had a great time. I truly love these girls. We really enjoyed ourselves. We were able to escape our normal lives of being "mommies" and were able to relax and enjoy the peaceful ocean of Mexico. No little voices were calling our names or demanding anything of us!! We have already begun planning the trip for our 35th. Get ready husbands, we are thinking of including you this time. Thanks for taking care of our little ones while we were gone.


Blake is almost out of school for the summer. Wed is his last day. Next year he will be attending a church Kindergarten since he will be such a young 5 yr old and then head to public Kindergarten the following year. It is so crazy to think I almost have a 5 yr old.


Below are some pics of my trip and of the kiddos from the last few weeks....


We had just arrived in Mexico after being in Customs for 1 1/2 hours. Yuck!!






View from our room...







Our second night after dinner...





And our final night after dinner...




Pictures from Blake's Game day at school

Blake with his speech teacher, Ms. Dollar





Playing the drum..





Today was all about painting with our water colors. This is relatively new for Ben. He loves it!




No comments: