Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweet Dreams

I went to check on the boys during halftime of the Mavs game tonight. I saw Ben "Striking A Pose" and knew I had to risk taking a picture. I thought he would definitely wake up, but he didn't. Then of course I had to go see what Blake was up to.


Also, we went to see Cousin Bryce play one of his last baseball games as a Freshman. Wow, that seems crazy. He was Ben's age when he was cheering me on at my high school basketball games. He had a great game pitching and had a couple nice hits!! The boys loved seeing him play. Ben has prayed for Cousin Bryce's baseball the last several days. Too cute!!





2 comments:

Sydney said...

NOTHING is as sweet as a sleeping baby. Seriously.

Congrats on another blog entry!
Syd

Fisher said...

You are aging us!! I remember when you babysat for Bryce when he was Ben and Blake's ages. Cute pictures of your boys!