Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

Well this is my first post. I had previously said that I would not have a blog, but I guess I will give in. I am addicted to checking all my friends blogs. I have had the domain for our blog for a couple of months, but have never posted. Maybe this will help me get going.

We had a great Easter weekend. We headed down to Papa Bob's farm in Canton with my family on Sat. My cousin Ryan, Susan, Cody, and Casey were visiting over their Spring Break. The boys really enjoyed it. Ben stayed close to the barn playing ball, throwing rocks, and attempting to play ping pong. Blake really enjoyed riding with mom and dad on the 4-wheelers. He couldn't get enough. We rode around the trails with our cousins for a long time, but Blake never tired.

On Sunday we went to church and then headed to Uncle Brock and Aunt Erin's house. Erin's parents always come for Easter and they are sweet to invite us over as well. The only problem we get into is that Blake and Ben want to dominate Grandy's attention and it makes it hard for her to talk with Erin's parents. I hope they enjoyed their time once we headed off for nap time.


We ended our Easter day with our Sunday night dinner (6 adults and 6 kids). We have 2 great families that we get together with every Sunday night for dinner. We rotate each Sunday and it always provides great food and fun. Thanks to the Russes for hosting and the great steak and potato.

Here are some pics to capture our fun Easter weekend......



The boys enjoyed dying their Easter eggs...


Ben wouldn't let go of his Easter basket on the way to the farm.....

Blake on the Big 4-Wheeler all by himself...




Blake and Mom (before we got too dirty and dusty)....


Getting ready for the big hunt with our cousins...




Blake and Ben getting lots of eggs.....


The Easter egg hunting crew. Minus Ben Plus Bailey (the dog)....


Trying to get a pic together. It isn't going to happen....





The Easter egg hunt starting at Brock and Erin's...




Ending our great Easter day at Sunday night dinner....

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Welcome to the blogging world Stef! I knew you would cave eventually! Love getting to see the boys since they are never at our roomie dinners. LY, Syd

Unknown said...

So impressive...glad you caved! Your pic's were precious. Keep us updated.

The Russ Family said...

Love it! Now I think it is time to start putting some B's around the house!

Fisher said...

Looks great! I have been wondering how those three boys in your family have been treating you. You have a precious family. Glad to see the update. Keep blogging and we will keep checking.
Tiffany

Two Sisters said...

Love it! Love you!

Jill said...

YAY! This might just inspire me enough to post to my blog. It is almost a year old and no posts!

Love the pics of the boys. They are so precious!

love,
Jillarita

Kimberly said...

Hope it's fun for you to blog. I always like looking back at the times I have posted well. . .like NOT right now!